10.06.2009

Cole's Car



On these colder fall days when Bill doesn't feel like trucking all the way to the park, Cole is content to stay in the yard and play with his car. I would truck to the park during the day. . .but we remember what happens when I do that lately.

He hasn't quite gotten the hang of making the car move while inside. . .but he sure likes to run and push it down the driveway!







Here's a short video so you can get a sense of his speed. . .he's running me in circles these days!

We both have a head and chest cold this week, but it certainly isn't slowing Cole down. In other news, I had my 6 month check up with Dr. Witt. Everything is looking great except that I gained a bit too much weight this month. It's sounding familiar. . .so I'll have to pay attention to my snacking. Three months doesn't sound like a long time. . .but it's long enough to put on more weight than I would like.

Did I say three months? I keep thinking this new baby thing isn't happening until next year. . .but as the leaves outside are reminding me. . .that's much closer than I'm allowing myself to remember. . .breathe. . .breathe.

No comments: