4.23.2011

If a boy poops in the woods does it make a sound?

We had a tiny taste of spring last week. 

I literally pulled into the driveway from work, left the car idling, and ran inside to pack up the family (husband included) to make the most of the moderately warm evening we were having.

We went to a local park to walk around, throw pine cones, and generally to make sure the silence and serenity of an early spring, early evening walk in the woods was ruined for everybody.


I'm terribly awful at taking pictures of a little one running around, with a little one strapped to my back and while walking.  So I didn't get many. . .


And of course, the one I managed to get of Tills would have her doing that half-open eye thing she does so well. . .


If a boy poops in the forest, does it make a sound?

Tell me walking by this scene wouldn't run your after-dinner walk?  Especially picture me stopping to take pictures of it ,too.

Oy Vey.  The P Clan strikes again.

But at least I have pictures to prove there's green on the ground around here.  Even if it is covered in snow this morning. . .

No comments: