8.24.2008

sweet potatoes and the guinea pig

Hopefully Cole and I are off to the beach for a few days tomorrow. . .being joined by Bill later in the week. We could all use a little sand and sun. . . even if it is just a couple of days.

Not much to report other than that this week. We added sweet potatoes to our culinary repertoire and Cole didn't seem to mind. Oh. . .quick story. . .I didn't know (no one tells you these things you know!) that I shouldn't give him a spoonful of sweet potatoes without mixing them in his cereal first. I just gave him a big ol' spoon of the orange stuff and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head! He sighed very big and very loudly. . .and then wouldn't give me the spoon back. So I figured he liked them. He certainly liked them much better in his cereal. Poor kid. . .one of many 'guinea pig' moments for the first born.

Here are some funny pictures I took this week. We'll have lots of great beach photos and stories for you next week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. you got me. i'm childless so i'll ask... why can't you have just plain 'ol sweet potatoes?