6.05.2009

the littlest lax player



It's been a fun week. Bill's been home a good portion of this week and Cole's had a blast having dad around to play with.

Here they are playing lacrosse. . .it didn't take long for Bill to bring out the baby lax sticks. . .




(please notice the beet-stained pants. suppose that'll teach me to give a kid beets.)

Earlier in the week I hit a pretty good yard sale and picked up a great wagon and a few tiny chairs for Cole. He loves them. . .but can't seem to figure out how to sit down in the chair. . .


He sits backwards and rests his head on the back of the chair to watch TV. What a life!


Lastly, I got a new little gig as an Examiner for Manchester. I write about stay-at-home-mom stuff and make a little money, depending on the number of hits my articles receive. Although I've only written one article as of yet, here's a link to the site. Save it to your favorites and check back often. . .new stuff is coming!

We're off to the beach tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures up soon.

1 comment:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

You have me in suspense for the next article. When can I expect to see the next story??? I know you got something good. Plus I put a link to it on my blog. :)