12.06.2010

Our Environmentally Friendly Christmas Card

We've decided to go green this holiday and forgo sending out our picture cards.  Partly because this was the best picture of the kids I could get, partly because I didn't really like any of my card choices this year, and partly because I just couldn't find the time to hunt down the 60 or-so address I'd need to send these out on time and to everyone who should get one.

So...

...if you usually receive the family Christmas card, please print this out if you'd like and know it was posted for you with plenty of holiday love. 

...if you don't usually receive the family Christmas card, this was actually the year we were going to include you and start sending you one! ;-)  Also, posted for you with plenty of holiday love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sThank You for the beautiful picture and holiday greeting. I will print it post on the fridge next to last years. Love you all, Alice

Josephine Laffan said...

This is a beautiful picture of the kids. Hope you all have a very Happy Christmas. They look like twins.