1.25.2009

tupperware helmets



I'm sure I'm biased. . .but is this the cutest kid, ever? Even with the smeared carrot on his face?

We decided to finally let Cole have the run of the house. Up until now, he's been confined to the living room and bedrooms to crawl, play and eat things off the carpet. Even though I scrubbed the kitchen floor, it still looks dirty and I thought maybe Cole's knees constantly shining the floor might do it some good. So we let him loose.
Funny how they go for the one cabinet you don't want them in. . . over and over. Or how the oven (only when it's on, of course) has so much appeal. I seem to remember some of you telling me to relish the time when Cole was a little blob that I could plop on the couch and walk away because he was too young to move. . .now I believe you. And he's not even walking. . .

Tupperware on our heads worked for a little while, but throwing the paper recycling all over the kitchen floor was much more fun. Here we are playing with Tupperware. . .






No comments: