7.02.2008

lunchtime in the park

Cole and I went to the local park for lunch today. There was a nice little path just beyond the park with a cute bridge and bench overlooking the river.



Here's the view from the bridge:




Not a bad little place to have your lunch. I sat and had my lunch leisurely while Cole took a nap.







Although every time he heard a bird that was too loud, he looked up and made a very annoyed face. In the middle of my lunch, however, some super weird dude holding a fishing pole walked up from the river. He sort of ran around, looking scared and kept looking back at the river. After a few minutes (and a call to a friend to make sure he could see I had a phone), he headed back down to the river. Cole and I decided to move spots.





Here's where we ended up for the rest of our lunchtime. We did end up seeing that weird dude run right through the park a few minutes later holding just a fish hook. He ran up over the bridge and down the street so I felt better about that.


When Cole woke up, we had a little fun in the grass:




No comments: