7.01.2008

hot fun in the summertime

Cole had his first dip in a pool yesterday. Once he got used to the water temp, he splashed around a bit. Seemed that he had an easier time getting in than I did!

I'm also sad to report that without my knowledge, I've turned into one of those people that wears a one piece bathing suit with shorts in the pool. I wouldn't have even believed it if I hadn't seen the pictures myself. Funny how that stuff just creeps up on you. . .my mom thought that was quite funny.


Here are the piggies in the pool.



And cruisin' around in our inflatable fire truck.

(Thanks Aunt Colette!)



2 comments:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

Where is the picture of you in shorts? I wanna see you as one of those people. hehehehehhehee

Erika said...

Funny girl. . .you're lucky I told you about it. . .I'm certainly not going to give you a visual! ;)