6.28.2008

Fun-O-Rama

We went to York Beach yesterday with Nana and Pops. I used to just take a towel and a trashy gossip magazine with me to the beach. . .man, are those days over! I needed to pack the night before to make sure Cole had everything he needed.

I also used to poke fun of those people on the beach with sun tents. You'd have a perfect view of the water and some lady with 4 kids would set up shop in front of you. . .and if the screaming kids throwing sand right next to you wasn't bad enough - they'd have one of those tents blocking your perfect view of the ocean. I'm sorry to report that we've become those people. I tried to be mindful of people with my former view of sun tents. . .but it's really tough to set up somewhere that won't block someone's view. We did the best we could. . .at least Cole doesn't throw sand. . .yet.



This is our "small" sun tent for the baby. . .honestly. You can fit about three adults comfortably napping on the beach in this thing.

Cole had a blast. Unfortunately he got a little bit toasty on his arms (I did use a ton of sunscreen!). . .but he went to Fun-O-Rama, watched mom have an ice cream (and fudge!) and took a nap on Nana.





I should be a professional photographer. . .is that shot of Pops and Cole great or what?





There's the action shot of Cole's piggies in the ocean.





We just love that fishy hat.

No comments: