6.10.2008

A little spit-up in the pool never hurt nobody

Today, we decided to try out the kiddie pool.

I think for the most part, Cole liked the pool. The squeaky frogs were certainly a plus. As was his Bumbo seat - which made it much easier for me to take pictures.




Once the water crept into the seat and hit his bottom though, the pool was much less fun. So we did the "band-aid" approach to getting in - going in all at once. Easy for me to do to someone else! We also decided that his fishy hat was a necessity for pool time (thanks Memere)!

Cole started to quiet down for a bit (he had done quite a bit of splashing up until this point) and focused very intently on his squeaky frogs. I thought he might be really digging this pool thing, but then he just spit up. . .all over himself and all in the pool!


Somehow, I managed to be taking a picture of him at that exact time. Weird.



No comments: