6.09.2008

just singing in the heat



I think Cole is singing along with me to George Michael! Sorry for the grainey-ness of the video. . .it's hard to keep steady when you're rocking out to old 90's hits. This entertained him for about an hour, if you can believe that!

It's just about a million degrees here today so Cole and I are limited on our adventures for the day (thus, the serenade earlier). We spent a good portion of today sleeping (he, not I) and laying around on our belly (again, he, not I).

He's getting very good at keeping his head steady and looks less and less like a bobblehead everyday!


I've also resorted to playing dress up with my boy on these kinds of days. Of course if his grandfather would stop buying him glam rock sunglasses we wouldn't have to take pictures like this. . .




We go for our 4 month doctor visit this week, too. We'll be sure to update you on the visit. I think he's pushing about 15 pounds and 24 inches - we'll post the official tally on Wednesday. We'll be talking to Dr. Margolis about vaccinations (there are so many that are so scary these days) to find out what Cole needs and if there are any given that aren't necessary. Time Magazine just published an article in their last issue about the subject (although I think it reads very "pro-vaccinations" and doesn't truly capture the other side of the issue).


You can find it here http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1808438,00.html


No comments: