6.13.2008

I have proof!

Dr. M suggested we try putting Cole in his crib for his morning nap - since that nap is established and going well. I hadn't even thought of that. . .remarkable. Only problem was that we were having our sliding glass doors replaced yesterday and it was sure to make a racket.

I got Cole to sleep and put him in the crib and walked away. I didn't go too far, because I knew once the builders starting sawing and hammering, it was over. We even brought the stroller outside and got it ready for a mid-morning walk to keep him busy and out of the noise.

I was reading the paper in the kitchen and had to leave myself because of the noise when they started working. I immediately went to Cole's room - figuring he must be crying and I just couldn't hear the monitor. This is what I found . . . with his bedroom door wide open and all the noise. . .


It wasn't until they took a break from working that Cole woke up. Go figure!

1 comment:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

So sweet. He looks super comfy and peaceful.