6.13.2008

a tour of his room

I wouldn't normally post twice a day but as I was in Cole's room trying to get him to take a nap, I realized that some folks hadn't seen his room and might want to. Here's some pictures of his adorable room. . .that he doesn't use.

Please notice the lack of window treatments and things hanging on the walls. . .it's a Paradis staple.



That's his nice crib that he refuses to sleep in and his dresser filled with clothes that fit him for about a week.

Another of the dresser. Please note the Sox hat on Pooh Bear that we are just dying to fit into! (Thanks Auntie Colette!)



And. . .our rocking dinosaur that plays classical music and roars . . .fantastic. I'd show you pictures of all these unworn clothes in the closet that he grew too fast to wear - but it's depressing.

Here's what Cole was up to while I thought he might be taking a nap this afternoon:

There's always tomorrow. ;-)

No comments: