11.12.2008

I know I said I wouldn't do it again. . .


. . .but I did. I let Cole try and feed himself yesterday. Here's the aftermath:






Cole and I had lunch yesterday with a friend that is the Director of Counseling Services at a local college. Here he is relaxing on the floor in her office having his first therapy session. He even looks like the epitome of mental health. . .



I also was going through some old posts ( I can't believe we've reached 43 already!) and think we should clear a few things up:

* that butternut squash I said to try. . .don't bother. It was terrible.

* none of you could tell me that his cloth diaper was sticking out of its protective waterproof covering? No wonder he peed over everything in a 3 foot radius! Look at this picture:



* we haven't actually been to church with Cole yet except for the Baptism.


* I'm still talking about Cole's poop to anyone who will listen.

No comments: