11.19.2008

picture day!

Our first photo shoot went. . .um. . .expensively. And that's the nicest adjective I can think to describe it.

My boy smiles all day. . .every day. . .except for the 15 minutes I'm paying a photographer to take his picture. His first pictures. The ones we'll look at for years to come. The first family Christmas card. And the highlight of our living room wall decor. Figures.

Thank goodness we were working with a professional, because I truly thought after watching the photo session that I would be stuck paying the sitting fee and purchasing nothing else. I have no idea how that woman was able to capture the few good shots that she did.

If you're thinking to yourself. . ."I didn't get any pictures," . . . don't worry, you will. I just need to get myself out to see you to deliver. ;-) In the meantime, here are a few of the noteworthy shots of my little man:


Bill calls this one his "planet of the apes" pose

Here I am actually "dropping" him for a laugh . . .
And this picture really captures the absolute Charlie Brown-ess of his head

No comments: