3.25.2009

oh, hello ladies. . .care to go upstairs?

Cole's on the move. . .and it's tough to keep up!
He's been walking for a couple of months now and I can see that he's just entering the 'running' phase. This is when babies use the weight of their still pretty large heads to gain momentum to move faster. Problem is. . .they don't do so well with stopping. Well, stopping before that large head bounces off a stationary object and stops the momentum for them.

I'd bubble tape the walls, chairs, tables, and my knee caps if I could. . .but alas.
Here he is "getting" daddy. This is the game they play almost every afternoon where Bill says he's "gonna get" Cole. . .and then Cole runs away giggling until he falls on something. Then, the tables are turned and Cole "gets" Bill. For those of you that are interested in playing. . .you can also be "gotten" by just lying on the floor. Cole will hop on you and say "ga ga gick gick" while he's laughing so hard drool is pouring onto your pants.

Once he realizes I'm taking pictures. . .he hits me with the pose. . .oh, hello ladies. . .

Very recently, Cole has figured out stairs. We'll be needing a second gate very soon. Here he is climbing the stairs tonight while Bill and I play the spotters. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah yes, the puddle of excitement drool. I kow it well.
Memere