3.14.2009

here comes the bride. . .and Cole. . .waddling beside her


I know. . .it's been some time since our last post. I've actually gotten a few emails to make sure we're okay over here. Guess everyone notices when I don't keep up my weekly posting. . .
It's been a busy couple of weeks. Aunt Tracy got married yesterday so between that and hosting her bridal shower over here the weekend before. . .we've been going nonstop. Cole has shown us that he needs to be the center of attention. . .constantly. Bill and I have witnessed him "hamming" it up for folks at the different functions for attention. Good thing there are plenty of people willing to lavish him with it. . .or we'd be in trouble!
Here he is at Aunt Tracy's shower. . .apparently someone was telling everyone else something very funny. . .and Cole decided to lay right where he was standing until the laughter stopped and attention was focused on him. . .again.


Here he is with dad at the wedding. . .the two of them stayed close to the bar!



And here we are playing the spoons during dinner. . .


Dancing with Nana. . .



And with the Bride. . .
Besides all that excitement, Cole has been spending the time perfecting his walking abilities. He's all over the place now. . .and getting faster everyday. I seem to remember some of you telling me to hold off on wanting him to walk so fast. . .and you were right. . .again. He had Bill and I going in circles last night just trying to keep up with him!

No comments: