1.10.2010

fyi: great organic fruit smoothie treat


For my mom friends:

We've discovered a new treat over here and Cole can't get enough! I like the Ella's Organic Kitchen Smoothie Fruit treats because they are all natural, organic, and have no added sugars. Cole likes them because they come in cute little pouches that make him giggle when he squeezes into his mouth.

And so far. . .they are very "car" friendly. . .meaning I don't have to worry about him choking or spilling while on the go. I found them at Babies R Us and they are a bit pricey. . but I'm a queen of couponing and was able to pick up a ton.

And no. . .I don't work for Ella's Kitchen. ;-) I just like to share a good thing when I find one.

1 comment:

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

FYI Trader Joes sells something similiar, definitely yummy stuff,and not that expensive.